Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello To All Toyota Owners

DarksideRaymond

Hello I,m new to this this . Looking for other TOC members to shine a guiding light and show me the way with various things on my T sport corolla.

hi im new to toyota owners club, only had my toyota corolla t sport for just over couple of weeks, wanting insperation and advice on things i can do with my corolla

Welcome to you both.hope you enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Firstly i'd like say how under rated Toyotas are as most people are hooked on the usual suspects like the honda civic, But i love Toyotas as they tend to be understated but very rewarding to own and drive.

looking for help/advice with my car.

Firstly some idiot has hit my n/r front wing and left my poor CTS( corrola t sport ) with a dent and scrach in the wheel arch, what forums am i best using to get more help locallly with this?

Secondly. My CTS has developed a squeeling noise coming from the rear of the car. this only happens when it's been sat all night and only over the first 50 yards or so and then it goes. once again what forums would i be likely to get help with this?

As i am new to this owners club i'm unsure of the next steps, please help.

and hello Bwj182.