Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Facelift 2005 Corolla Bumper Corner Question

Haseeb18

Hi, i wanted to ask whether you can easily remove the corners which come on the facelift Corolla's rear bumper?

The corners i am talking about are a additional and one attaches to both corners of the bumper. How easily are they to remove?

Thanks

Have you looked underneath? I think that they are just screwed on, rather than being a bonded accessory part.

I might be wrong, but worth having a quick look.

Failing that, or anyone else on here answering the question. Nearest Toyota dealer Parts Dept will be able to tell you.

Hi, i asked someone at the dealership today and was told that they are only held in place with only one screw, and 3 fixing clips running along the back of them.

Another question i wanted to ask was whether you could attach these to the T2 bumper style, as far as i am aware the models which come with these bumper corners have 3 slits cut into the corners of the bumper on each side and one screw mount at the bottom of them.

Would the T2 bumper also have the single screw hole in the bottom of it? I'm sure cutting the 3 slits into the corner of the bumper would not be a problem at all, but just wanted to ask whether anyone here has a facelift Corolla without the rear bumper corners and if they can see a single screw at the bottom of it where these could be attached too?

I spoke to someone at my local Toyota dealership today and they were uncertain whether the facelift Corolla which comes originally without the bumper corners would have the screw hole underneath them.

Any help would be much appreciated!