Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Urgent Help Needed With D4D

Tanny

hi T

- check with VSV on the turbo

- MAF sensor

- each injector control solenoid contacts + resistance

- check with errors code reader -- whether some errors are still in memory and influence on the process

- check with crankshaft sensor el contact

- by the way -- why do not you to haang a video when started -- how does it go ?? it is interresting to see dash board light

regards / Igor

Hi Igor

Done as you have requested but still same problem.

Saying that we have discovered if you drive with the air flow sensor off, the car drives significantly better, only goes into limp mode after a while.

Having put another sensor on, the problem still exists.

What do you think?

T

hi T

check with fuel boosing pump in the tank. it is unit assembly consisting or pump itself; filter and diesel level sensor.

you stated the MAF removed leading to better drive. may be your pump in the tank does not give sufficient fuel for fuel injection pump. the pump unit in the tank serves around 160k kms/ also have throttle cleanned and revet.

by the way - any errors are still stored in ECU ??

regards / Igor

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

Being at a total loss I took the car to an electrician who put my air flow sensor back on and reset everything. I took the car for a drive and strangely enough the car was fine.

Confused, I went back to the electrician and asked him what he did, he said he just reset the ECU parameters.

So after months and months of getting nowhere, all it took was resetting the ECU parameters. The car has been driving fine for a week.

I really don't know what the problem or the solution was but it seems ok...........for now.

T

• Haha 1

• 9 years later...
On 9/22/2012 at 5:24 AM, Tanny said:

Hi Igor

All of the above thoroughly done by mechanic. The problem still persist:(

Any more ideas?

T

hi matey

as you know i ma not an english - so please have wording (limp mode) well explained to catch that

you have a real headache with diesel

please