Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi!

Saqi

Hi Everyone!!

Just thought id intro myself .. im Saqib :-) Hello!!

..About me ...For the past week or so ive been looking at buying either an Aygo or an Iq 1.0 engines .

The cheap running costs and small dimensions are totally ideal for me.. Although Id been worried about how a small engined petrol would suit me after driving 2.0 upwards diesel engines all my driving life. Last car being a 3.0tdi audi..

However !! Today I finally managed to get a test drive! I tested the Aygo 1.0 (black i think?) and an Iq 1.0 (iq1 model). The Aygo although a nice car wasnt all that special, but the Aygo was amazing like a little go kart :-D

And most of all I was surprised how nippy the little 1.0 engines are considering theyre around 70bhp!

I will hopefully be looking into purchasing a Shiney white Iq soon (apparently theres a long waiting list on the Burnt orange!!)

Well thats me :-D

Hi Saqib and welcome. yes you will find a difference with the engine,but no doubt the petrol will be a lot quieter and warm up far quicker. thats what i found after driving diesels for twenty odd years.