Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All

chatman

Hello Everybody how's things in the Big Toyota World.....

Yep I'm still about and still have the RAV4, she's clocking up the miles now (165k) but still going along nicely.. just past the MOT last Saturday with NO issues, and has her 10th Birthday on 1st Septempber.....

post-22297-0-23220400-1344930906_thumb.j

Still mountain biking and am involved with the Hadleigh MTB course you may have seen on the Telly recently.. we had a little jolly at the weekend :D :D some people where trying it out...

Hey up Chatters good to see you still have Rav.It,s been a good machine to you has the Rav.You would be well pleased with the amount of medals Team GB got at the Olympics ( Cycling ones).

Regards Clare

Chatters, you're not allowed back on here without some Wiggo sideburns (boards where I come from). ;) :).

yes photo report is required

hi CHATMAN

HAHAHAHAHA think my vocal cords are back to normal now, following shouting at the telly and cheering on TeamGB :-) :-)

Wiggo does have amazing sideboards... but Victoria Pendleton looks far better in a skin suit ;-)... What an amazing Olympics that was, all medals well deserved and hard fought...

See a brand spanking new RAV in white yesterday... looked really nice but sadly still missing the spare wheel :-(

Heyup Chatters, not seen you for months. Had a walk round the perimiter of the estate?!!!

Keep in touch.

Yea took a wrong turn....

I'll be poping in and out...

I'll be poping in and out...

Have they made you a POPE??? Chatters, welcome back mate, and about time you spent some of that cash and bought a new Rav.. :thumbsup: Stew

You may be popping in and out........but when are you going to arrange for the young lady on your Avatar to "Pop out"? ;)

Red Yaris how Cheeky is that!!!! And you a "Super Moderator" as well!!!!!!!

Regards Clare

I agree Clare. Plus, with ref to another thread, I would have said the moderator was off topic. :P Moderator, moderate thyself!

Do super moderators wear their underpants on the outside? :unsure::g:

Blimey Chatman,long time no hear......

Glad Rav is still going strong,still got mine....at 113'000 miles,if mine lasts as long as yours.....ill be well happy.

Added a new CB radio to mine earlier this year,hav'nt been off roading since :(.

Glad all is well,ive been considering a New Giant mountain bike for a while now,some serious machines out there,carbon fibre ,full sus etc...lovely bits of kit.

Even considering a ' Cude ' one..nice bikes,but ££££'s :(

:) :) :)

You may be popping in and out........but when are you going to arrange for the young lady on your Avatar to "Pop out"? ;)

On topic?

What topic?!

Dave