Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auto Windows

er6nphil

Hi all

Is it possible to replace the for window switch with the drivers window being the only auto, with one that has auto on all switches and the auto up and down will work on all windows ?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense !!

Its a good question (albeit asked in an odd way), but i'm not sure it's possible.

I have no idea why the drivers side window is the only one with 'one touch' feature, I would have expected the passenger side to have it too.

Another little money saving niggle that lets the car down a bit.

I have the facelifted auris and all four windows do have the auto function, I am assuming you have the pre-facelifted version?

Maybe its possible to get the front control panel from a face lifted auris but i suspect a straight swap is not that simple...

At 2006 model (up to 2010) only driver's side window has ecu (with auto function), other windows are normal, they have only switches.

My handbook says the auto function is on drivers window only the cars is a 2007 reg 2008. (page 42)

should think there would be differen wiring set up for auto mode.so just replacing switch would not work for other windows.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links