Sign in to follow this  
Steve

For Sale: TOYOTA COROLLA T SPORT 190

Toyota Corolla - £2750.00

ToyotaCorolla

Here is my much loved corolla t sport,only reason for sale is i have 4 cars now and my neighbours are starting to 'look' at me,i have loved every second of ownership of this car, its silent on motorways and an absolute animal when you put your foot down!its faster than any type-r in the wet! i never really got the chance to drive it properly as i only go to work and back in it (about 3 miles)the only thing that has ever gone wrong on this car for me is a flat tyre! GOOD POINTS35mpgM.O.T (flew through)taxONLY 66k!190BHP6 speed gearboxtraction controlgood service historydrivers airbagpassenger airbagside airbagelectric windowselectric mirrorselectric central lockingfog lightsall round disk brakes10 spoke alloysspare full size alloyMPG computerheated front and rear screensisofix child seat anchor pointsheight adjustable drivers seatsteering wheel (rake) height adjustmentsteering wheel music controlsgood original sound systemcd playernew Eibach springsgenuine t sport matsall black upholstery (better than the tacky shiny leather)3 full rear seatbelts and headrestsflat wipersrear wipermobil 1 oilgood tyresand definatley the best colour!BAD POINTScouple of small chips ectbrakes still work well but could use some new padsmissing 1 stamp in service i thinkAny inspection welcome!First to see will buy!Just off J14 of m6 so easy viewingoffers considered thanks for looking!!!

View this Toyota in the TOC Classifieds