Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2.0D-4D T4 Tourer Instant Heat?

toy12

Hi all

have just bought my first diesel and first Toyota , apart from reliability one of the selling points was that the salesman assured me on 3 seperate ocaisions that in the winter I only had to turn the automatic climate control up to full and it would produce hot air in seconds from start up. It does not have the power heater button (has heated leather seats) but he still insists it will warm up the heater instantly. It was registered in March 2009 and done 26260 mls but did not come with sat nav, I thought it was standard on the T4. I would like to know if he is right, or conning me. Are these engines bullit proof if serviced properly? Any views would be wecome

Thanks

On my older (T25 v T27) it does indeed seem to produce heat pretty much instantly but only if you turn it up to absolute max.

& no modern turbo-diesel is bomb-proof as they are a lot more complicated than older diesels.

Hi thanks for the quick reply, will wait and see how we go

Thanks again

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links