Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intermediate Shaft Question Were To Get It Repaired

bramley

Hi I have been reading the rav4 forum looking for a problem i have with my 2006 rav4 2.2 diesal ,i have come to the conclusion its a intermediate shaft problem (clunking when turning slowly worse in reverse) ,could some one give me an idea how much this is going to cost,and could someone recomend a garage to do this without ripping me off ! iam a forty something women who dosnt know an alfull lot about cars,iam located in ripley derbyshire,many thanks for any help.regards sally.

HI and welcome to the club.

The part number is 45221-42070 which consists of 2 shafts and one stainless steel clip.

Our parts guy Kingo will give you a price then we can find somebody to fit it.

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showuser=34014

HI and welcome to the club.

The part number is 45221-42070 which consists of 2 shafts and one stainless steel clip.

Our parts guy Kingo will give you a price then we can find somebody to fit it.

http://www.toyotaown...?showuser=34014

Thank you very much i will wait till i hear from you and hopefully will be able to get it sorted.do you need my contact details ? regards sally

Not yet. Did you contact Kingo via the link? (his name is Parts King and he is our authorised parts dealer).

Hi yes sent him a message,waiting for his reply,thanks for your help its really appreciated,regards sally

Hi Sally.

There is a garage in Eastwood who has done work for me in the past and I have always been happy with.

I have showed your posts to him and he said he would give you quote but would like to have sight of the car first.

If you ring me on 763721 (local) I could then give you more info.

Del

Hi yes sent him a message,waiting for his reply,thanks for your help its really appreciated,regards sally

PM in the postbox ;)

Kingo :thumbsup: