Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lost Pictures

man-bing

I uploaded many pics of my install of my car in various forms. Many of the pics have survived and are in my gallery of pics, but still quite a few pics that i know that are missing.

I know the forum got updated sometime ago, and various things changed in the process, which happened to be gallery pics.

Lucky for me, and after some searching on google i've managed to find some, not all, of the pics that i know i thought i lost.

I'm not sure if this was part of the change within the forum, and was to make space for newer stuff to be replaced with, but would be good to see this added back to the forum as most of the pics i found and saw, many peeps took their time and effort to take and upload for here.

I'm not going to put the web address here, incase it causes problems, but can PM it over to see if this was just left out or was part of the revamp.

Let me know

Bing

We should still have all the old pictures as we moved them all.

Send me a PM and i will hunt them down for you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links