Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Help

corollasr

hi all,

i am sending the rolla into the dealers on friday for them to service it and to have the manifold stripped as it apparently has a dodgy valve.

have also booked myself in for a new back box at my local custom exhaust centre, and the bokking is for next monday.

do you think they dealer will be able to get what needs to be done sorted out by monday, or am i gonna have to put back the back box booking by a few days? i dot really want to have to do this as i want the box done by bloney and am staying in kent from the 22nd.

if it helps for your answers, the dealership is open on saturdays, and maybe sundays but i'm not sure

ed

if you can answer a.s.a.p it would be great

i did but it didnt work out to be a huge amount cheaper in the end so i left it and stuck with the local place.

the place i'm using say they'll charge me £20 if i dont give them three days notice if i want to change or cancel the appointment, so should i mention that to the dealer when i ring them tomorrow?

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links