Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Toyota Lucida Owner From Walsall

lfmullin30

Hello everyone, im a proud owner of an 8 seater 1997 2.5 4WD turbo deisel toyota lucida. Makes life nice and easy with 5 step kids, cant wait to see what goddies from IKEA i can get into it! I look forward to meeting some new people on here and being as active as i can, i lookforward to recieving help and assisting back were i can as well :)

I have had Toyota's befor, mainly carinas which were great solid cars and never let me down - this is my first people carrier though and so far it drives fine and pulls very well. Not to bad on desiel i have to say, never had a desiel befor either. It is a bit shabby in the inside, ie curtains broken and rails missing and holes all over were previous owners have tried in vain to put rails back on but im time ill get rails stuck on and sort out the curtains. Bodywork is very tired looking as well, maybe a tcut may help but for now, as ive only had it 4 days, i wanna make sure the engine and mechanics are in good working order first :)

Hi and welcome to the TOC. Hope sort your Lucida problems out and enjoy ownership

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links