Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Connects2

bwj182

Hi, i have a 2005 toyota corolla t sport with th standard head unit, i want to make it so i can connect my ipod through the standard head unit, after a quik look on eBay i came back with this ...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250710741680?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

has any one used this exact product, and is it compatible with my standard corolla t sport radio..? any help would be much appreciated thanks

I am also searching for a connects2 unit. I want one which will enable me to connect both a iPhone and Ipod, as well as allowing me to connect another mobile phone through the headphone jack if i want to swtich it up. I was looking at that one earlier today, I think it just allows you to connect your Ipod to it, you cannot connect something else such as a mobile phone through the headphone jack or a mp3 player into it.

I think the 2004+ models of Corolla's are the 6+6 pin?

Email the seller?

• 1 month later...

yeah i sorted it, got a aux connects two lead for my head unit now from eBay works fine, has a very short aux jack lead so i had to buy a female to male aux lead to exstend it but its all fitted in really well, looks all standard. i also fitted a line out converter going to a 250 watt two channel amp running my uprated back Speakers, giving me awsome sound but keeping the car looking standard

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links