Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rather Pointless Post. Just Picked It Up Today

Andy Clockwise

I know there is no point in posting photos of a bog standard IQ2 but what the hell. I am excited. I'm not a modder so it's never going to look any different. I've never had a new car before. It looks tiny next to my S320L :)

I stopped at the shops on the way home. I managed to drive onto the forecourt and turn round where I'd have been shuffling up and down half a dozen times in my previous (Volvo V40).

I am determined to program the radio without looking at the manual. It's proving harder than I thought.

post-124225-0-41245400-1345498506_thumb.

post-124225-0-28256800-1345498508_thumb.

post-124225-0-20375600-1345498510_thumb.

No post is pointless except mine. Thanks for sharing your photo's. A lovely colour. Excellent car

David

Lovely, just lovely.

I could not set the radio with reading the Owners manual often.

Then with much trial and error i could do it with my eyes shut.

Well it took so long i often felt like nodding off.

Then i could totally lose all that good work once i thought i had it sussed.

Enjoy.

george

Help i am stuck in this logged in state............

Andy, congratulations! Nothing beats a shiny new car eh? Looks lovely, enjoy!

Ours is my wife's car, which I'm driving at the moment as I'm between jobs and I have to say the more I drive it the more it amazes me.

More comfy than my Peugeot 3008 on the 200m round trip to Belfast, purring along nicely at 75 on the motorway. Grocery shopping is no problem with the seats folded and yesterday we did 90 miles 4-up on mainly country roads and no-one grumbled. In fact, it handled brilliantly, even on the mountain roads.

The long gearing takes a bit of getting used to though, but overal a massively better car than her Pug 107 (Aygo).

We got ours with 600 miles on the clock, it now has 1250 and it's loosening up nicely. Great car, you'll love it!

Justin

The blue is quite a nice colour... I went down the iQ White route a couple of months ago. Loving it! Must be very different compared to driving your Volvo!

Good luck with the radio programming, I'm abit of a geek but even I had to look at the manual. One and only time needed, after which, you'll not need to touch the radio again - unless you jump local radio to local radio.

Congrats the car looks grrrrreat. Dont worry about pointless posts, most of mine are. ;)

Fish

Looks great, super-shiny. I've never owned a new car either and I doubt if I ever will.

Very nice colour indeed, it looks good in Blue. Enjoy your car, I'm sure you will.

Nice ....... good luck with the radio. It seems to employ the same logic as a 1970's digital watch in that the same button does numerous things depending on the "mode".

As an aside - I was on holiday last week and hired a Nissan Micra. What a pile. Make the iQ look feel and drive like a Rolls Royce. It isn't until you drive another small car you realise what a sorted car the IQ is.

Lovely, just lovely.

I could not set the radio with reading the Owners manual often.

Then with much trial and error i could do it with my eyes shut.

Well it took so long i often felt like nodding off.

Then i could totally lose all that good work once i thought i had it sussed.

Enjoy.

george

Help i am stuck in this logged in state............

You stuck in the Toyota Forum Limbo too George? Holy sh*t! It's catching. This is eveyone trying to get out...

:gora:

I know there is no point in posting photos of a bog standard IQ2 but what the hell. I am excited. I'm not a modder so it's never going to look any different. I've never had a new car before. It looks tiny next to my S320L :)

I stopped at the shops on the way home. I managed to drive onto the forecourt and turn round where I'd have been shuffling up and down half a dozen times in my previous (Volvo V40).

I am determined to program the radio without looking at the manual. It's proving harder than I thought.

Very nice. I do like that colour as it's very striking. Did you go for leather seats? Anything else? Just watch out for stone chips at the front end, they're a bugger on these cars.

Thanks for the positive replies.

I didn't go for leather or any other extras. I was struggling to go for new over used and had no more £ to add some options. I am happy with the "basic" car.

I've never hit anything in my old Volvo but driving this I am very conscious of doing so. I suppose that is natural in a new car.

It is going to be a low milage car as I ride a bike to work. Hopefully it should stay looking nice. Motorway driving will be minimal.

Had some rain today so christened the auto wipers. I was surprised how good they worked.

Over all I am extremely happy so far.

Congratulations on your new iQ. If you think you are happy now, just wait, it gets better!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links