Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Lot Better

Manxrav

Just my opinion but this lay-out of the forum is excellent. Sorry if I am posting in the wrong bit of the forum, but we all posted our likes and dislike when it was previously altered. I for one think it is Top Dollar, don,t know how you feel Guys?

Had a feeling something was going on as it was really slow this morning, I see why now.

Regards Clare

i was taken by surprise, but in general it looks good

Yep - all good and the pages seem to load fast.

Whoa, what an improvement in readability and layout.

Thought I'd accessed the Canadian Toyota Owners Club by mistake!

WOW.......crikey,thats better :).........what an improvement.....yippeeeeeeeee

Good job !

Sorry.....slight over reaction there.......cant help it though.....cor ,happy days :) :) :)

Rav4 running well,A new and much improved manager ( manageress ) at work,and a far better forum layout....,life does'nt get much better than this.

And i'm single again...lol,still , you only live once !

Wow! What a difference :) I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this new layout. Its great! So fresh and clear and easy to see:) Great improvement.

Still the same as the start of the "new/old"change tho',it let me view the calendar once and then tells me I do not "have permission" to use it!!

Strange that!!

A definite layout improvement for me,no two ways about that.

Could we have the spell checker back again on the Reply Header as well please,I still miss it.

Who ever brought about this change,great work,thanks

Del

Better than the last one.

Why does it say in my profile nil warning points?

Doesn't appear for anyone else?

Hmm not seen it on a PC they need an iPad version bit too many graphics for mobile without 3G and is it me or does the reply box when your typing the txt looks blurred?

Hmm not seen it on a PC they need an iPad version bit too many graphics for mobile without 3G and is it me or does the reply box when your typing the txt looks blurred?

Looks great on IPad! :)

Better than the last one.

Why does it say in my profile nil warning points?

Doesn't appear for anyone else?

I have that too.

warning points are only seen by the account holder and the moderating team.. if it's zero then nothing to worry about :)

Like the new layout but I think there is too mush 'stuff' at the top of the page; The giant "Features News Gossip Videos Galleries Forums" thing in particular; Could leave it on the front page but not on every page! Esp as it's duplicated at the bottom of the page.

But yeah, nice improvement :thumbsup:

Agree with Cyker. I don't like to have to scroll down before I can actually do anything.

So I used Adblock's "hide" feature to remove that item from my screen. (Oh, emoticons support is broken. I was going to put a smiley at the end.)

:chef: :chef: emoticons fixed.. thanks for letting me know.

See what Charlie is missing out on now.

Well done TOC. I superb update IMHO.

This new style is fine on desktop/Windows but is harder to navigate on an Android touchscreen than the previous version was. It's rather put me off visiting from the tablet.

Make sure you have it set to mobile site view, then you get white text on charcoal grey which is very readable :thumbsup:

Make sure you have it set to mobile site view, then you get white text on charcoal grey which is very readable :thumbsup:

I cannot for the life of me find that option, just the 'text only' down the bottom (you don't mean that I hope).

Where is it set?

I cannot for the life of me find that option, just the 'text only' down the bottom (you don't mean that I hope).

Where is it set?

It's in the settings of the browser of your device, Mine is in my HTC Mobile

It's in the settings of the browser of your device, Mine is in my HTC Mobile

Ah. Had a good poke around in mine (Chrome on Android) but can't find anything like that. I'll keep looking. Thanks anyway.