Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Calling All T-Sports

Flyn

I got a black T-sport,just got Tein springs for it today,is it me or are these getting rarer and rarer coz i never see any around,this is my second after some t*t in a van pit manouvered me off a roundabout

The last one I saw was for sale in a back street garage for £1500. Getting to the unloved and unwanted stage of life...

Shame!! Really good little car and a limited edition,mines mint and running 112bhp,got the springs on today and she looks great!! Feel like a teenager again!!

I always see plenty for sale on autotrader but rarely see them on the road. Most people who want a Yaris don't want a sporty version, and most people who want a sporty (ish) car don't want a Yaris! It's just the wise ones like me and you who own them :driving:

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a 1 litre 2004 yaris as my first car, still have it and intend to keep it for a while now, since her mileage is still so low. I have seen the T-Sports around, one on the street near me, they look like a beauty of a car and if i wasn't happy with my baby i'd be tempted to get one.

• 2 months later...

I totallyLOVE these cars we already have a 53 Thunder grey one, which I bought from a Toyota dealer it was A1 and still is, am now looking for a second one for me.. I love the carribean blue ones!!

the only minus point is the turning circle!

• 5 weeks later...

I have an 04 phase 2 t sport with 91000 mile on the clock full toyota history from day 1 , its never missed a beat , still mint and used every day to do my 100 mile trip to work and back , great little cars

• 1 month later...

Best car I've ever owned,.brought mine on finance years ago and sold to my bro just brought it back on the weekend looking forward to bringing her back toodeserved condition.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links