Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Yaris Vvti Cdx 1.3 2002 Model...

toyotayaris52

hey guys,

on here for my girlfriends mum :(, haha,

she owns the above, and is worried about her insurance because according to google images it dosent have a bodykit but yet it has skirts, lower bits on the rear bumper, and front bumper, aswell as a boot spoiler, can anyone spread some light on this? perhaps put some pictures up of standard ones...

thanks guys and girls!!!

jordan

It sounds as though your car has been modified and you (girlfriends mum etc.) have every right to be concerned about your/her insurance. The CDX came with alloys and front fog lights as standard and apart from a chrome plated front grill that's the only exterior kit that seperates it from the base model.

If you want pictures have a look on autotrader or eBay.

It sounds as though your car has been modified and you (girlfriends mum etc.) have every right to be concerned about your/her insurance. The CDX came with alloys and front fog lights as standard and apart from a chrome plated front grill that's the only exterior kit that seperates it from the base model.

If you want pictures have a look on autotrader or ebay.

thankyou mate your a star!!

I had a 2001 CDX auto and it didnt come with front fog lights ....

the replacement to the CDX was the T-Spirit and that has front fog lights , also aka MK1 Phase 2

the replacement to the CDX was the T-Spirit and that has front fog lights , also aka MK1 Phase 2

Indeed you are right sir! My apologies, an optional extra that my work colleague must have had fitted to her cdx! :blush:

Edit:

I also forgot to add coloured bumpers to the list! (The S and GS models didn't have)

Indeed you are right sir! My apologies, an optional extra that my work colleague must have had fitted to her cdx! :blush:

No worries , oh i miss my old CDX though :(