Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much For 60,000 Mile Service?

blue monster

I suppose you could sleep in a new motor for a while.............. :D

First sentence- thanks for the explanation.

Second sentence- bit harsh? Looked through pinned section, not too clear at all tbh.

Dave

Wasn't having a go at you Dave. I was just saying that these little jobs are generally easy and can save owners quite a bit of "mopping up" money :thumbsup:

Just "full" then (to keep the service record up) and then change the other bits myself (already changed the cabin filter recently as it'd never been done by the look of it!)

Dave

Thats it Dave. The air filter is just 3 clips then hinge the lid back in and the fuel filter is pinned. If you don't mind crawling about, the brake fluid isn't too bad and I will do a tech tip if you like.

I will have a go doing the air/fuel filters but brakes are a bit different. Mucking up something that makes the car "go" is one thing. Mucking up something that makes it "stop" is quite another!!

Dave

Easiest brakes I have ever replaced / worked on, Dave, and as is well documented, I am an eejit. Cracking idiots' guides available in pinned section, but respect nevertheless if you decide not to touch.

Big Kev

Well, had ours done today and got a phone call around lunch time to advise it was ready so clearly doesn't take all day :laughing:

The only thing that has just crossed my mind as the wife dropped it off & picked it up is that I did not get any oil back - I supplied my own Mobil 1 ESP 5w-30 - 6 litres of the gold stuff.

I know I could search & find out but how much oil is used/taken up for a standard oil change - should I have got some back?

Just found Don's thread on oil change, 5.9 litres so I will let them off :P

You could have used the 0.1 litre for oiling your gate!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links