Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Service With A Smile

druand

When I bought 61 plate Rav XTR D-Cat 4 weeks ago we bargained as usual and i was fairly happy, had also agreed to pay for parking sensors at discount price of £333.00 inc Vat.

The summer edition of Toyota magazine popped through my letter box on Tuesday morning, an advert showed a special Toyota Dealer Promotion fom April till September Park sensors fitted at £249.00 inc vat.

Called at dealers (Arnold Clark Ayr) handed magazine to salesman, he smiled and said "this will be fun", disappeared into service/parts dept and returned within 5 minutes along with £84.00 refund. Still smiling.

The summer edition of Toyota magazine popped through my letter box on Tuesday morning,

What? I haven't received one for at least a couple of years. I assumed they had stopped. Better give them a call about this. What is it called now please? There isn't a contact no. for distribution is there? All I have is the general club toyota number.

When I bought 61 plate Rav XTR D-Cat 4 weeks ago we bargained as usual and i was fairly happy, had also agreed to pay for parking sensors at discount price of £333.00 inc Vat.

The summer edition of Toyota magazine popped through my letter box on Tuesday morning, an advert showed a special Toyota Dealer Promotion fom April till September Park sensors fitted at £249.00 inc vat.

Called at dealers (Arnold Clark Ayr) handed magazine to salesman, he smiled and said "this will be fun", disappeared into service/parts dept and returned within 5 minutes along with £84.00 refund. Still smiling.

Was this for sensors front and rear, or just rear sensors? My XT5 has the rear ones but I would like them on the front too!

Now called "this way" and available online.

Rear sensors only.

Why Why does Toyota not fit sensors as standard?? nearly all their competitors do, front and rear.