Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Sr

Elofan

I have the new SR and i think it just means the dial lighting is all in red

I hope Lustral says BRILLIANT I've got a new 62 plate waiting for me next week. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks I'm looking at a 3 dr in I think fire red .how has your car been ?

I have the CVT Auto version , in Chilli Red with Sav Nav and Chrome tip exhaust. Done about 7K miles on it already and it has been great , fuel economy has been slowly climbing up.

Ask me anything about the SR and ill gladly answer

I have the CVT Auto version , in Chilli Red with Sav Nav and Chrome tip exhaust. Done about 7K miles on it already and it has been great , fuel economy has been slowly climbing up.

Hi there a question for you.

How accurate is the on board consumption figure against what you quote using Fuelly.com ? I've had a look at the Fuelly site and may well sign up. When you sign up does it take into account the difference in a US Gallon to a U.K. Gallon , seem to remember something about there being a difference.

Hi there a question for you.

How accurate is the on board consumption figure against what you quote using Fuelly.com ? I've had a look at the Fuelly site and may well sign up. When you sign up does it take into account the difference in a US Gallon to a U.K. Gallon , seem to remember something about there being a difference.

I would say it is fairly accurate , in car mines reading 45.2 MPG at the moment and on Fuelly it is saying 45.1 MPG , but i only registered my car with Fuelly when i was about 2K miles in. You can select the location when you register and it does the rest for you.

For example my last fuel up was 49.7 MPG which was one of my best tank yet.

Thanks for that mate. I'll register and see what I get, but that seems pretty accurate. I'm getting the 1.3 petrol version, I would of considered Diesel but we dont do the miles.

Thanks for that mate. I'll register and see what I get, but that seems pretty accurate. I'm getting the 1.3 petrol version, I would of considered Diesel but we dont do the miles.

There isnt a Mk3 Diesel SR as yet :P

One of the reasons I ended up with the SR rather than the TR.

One of the reasons I ended up with the SR rather than the TR.

With modern diesels you need to watch that DPF and various other diesel related parts, you actually do motorway miles and not just city driving only.

Does the new Yaris D-4D have a DPF fitted now? I'm sure the old one didn't. Had a look at the brochure for a Mazda 2 and their diesel has one

Does the new Yaris D-4D have a DPF fitted now? I'm sure the old one didn't. Had a look at the brochure for a Mazda 2 and their diesel has one

Most modern Diesels of late will have a DPF , thats standard.