Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Bought A New Mobile...

Fizz

Samsung E710

My cousin works for a national phone company.. and got me one hell of a deal... :thumbsup:

Just thought i'd bragg a little... :D

Its a nice phone but my ex has one and she's not so nice :wacko:

right.... :rolleyes::lol:

At least you bought a decent one mate.

i just upgraded mine and got suckered into getting an O2X1 fantastic phone but you cant do owt with it

no data cable

no spare slots for ringtone download

no slot for wallpaper download

what a load of :censor:

lol..well i already got a 'fancy' phone in my SonyEricsson P800... even though its a brick...

so i wanted a small decent one this time.. dont care much for functions too much as i will swap the sim between the phones depending on mood and what im doing for the day..

friend has one of those, how much was it?

I only stick to nokia.. am i sad?

yes

friend has one of those, how much was it?

erm erm erm....

FREE! :rolleyes:

+ 1/2 price rental for the 1st 3 months.. and 3 months free ins... :rolleyes:

its good to know people in the right places... :thumbsup:

My 7250 contract is nearly up... might look for... erm... another nokia?

if you on a contract you are entitled to a new handset every twelve months as long as you sign a new contract. thats how i get a new one every year :thumbsup:

if you on a contract you are entitled to a new handset every twelve months as long as you sign a new contract. thats how i get a new one every year :thumbsup:

With Orange though they charge you double the going rate for the same phone compared to getting a new contract! :censor:

Thats why i have left them after 3 years with them.... <_<

Thats why i have left them after 3 years with them.... <_<

It's a common story from looking at the newsgroups. IMO Orange used to be the best network available (decent coverage, good value Tariff's), but in recent years the service has got worse.

A lot of folk on the newsgroups reckon that the PAYG market is more lucrative than the contract one and that is why the Telco's are shafting everybody on a contract.

I personally have an Orange Phone with the Tarif Matched to Virgin (it's no longer available as it is too much of a good deal to the punters). It's just like PAYG but I I get a bill at the end of the month like a regular contract. The best bit is no line rental, so if I don't use the phone I don't have to pay. Bills have gone from £20+ to £3'ish a month!

With Orange though they charge you double the going rate for the same phone compared to getting a new contract! 

Thats why i have left them after 3 years with them.... 

Not if you phone them and say you are going to leave .. they'll then give you the phone for the normal price :)

thats bull :censor: , they wanted me to upgrade to a higher line rental and have fewer txt, so I conned a shop in chester, so now I am still with my existing contract

Ive got a Z600, was only on o2 for 3days then disappeared (i dont know why).

500 free txt or 125 mms, 500 wap mins, 100 mins any1 any time, per mnth £25

Fone is well trick, bluetooth (bluejacking is fun) wallpapers, themes, games, colour screen blah blah.........

Z600

:thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:

With Orange though they charge you double the going rate for the same phone compared to getting a new contract! 

Thats why i have left them after 3 years with them.... 

Not if you phone them and say you are going to leave .. they'll then give you the phone for the normal price :)

I did.. and they still offered me a !Removed! price on the P900.. even with me payin £60 per month from 2 contracts with them! :censor:

I have a Samsung E715 , like the 700, but with a flash etc.

Just got a Nokia 6600 today also. It's like a brick... but hey.. you can play N-Gage games on it !! You can also play Nes and Gameboy games on it.. so the brick thing is ok with me... and hey... it's a nokia.

Will be selling the E715 v soon on eBay tho.

I'm waiting another 2 months until my contract is up & then I fancy either a Motorola V600 or Sharp GX30, anyone got these phones they can comment on?

Can I get this straight,

I'm on Vodaphone singlepoint. Its been a year now... what do I do to get a new phone? Will it cost me anything? What if there is nothing wrong with the phone I have? Do I have to send my old phone back?

you just pay the upgrade fee about 50 quid, plus price of the phone

you just pay the upgrade fee about 50 quid, plus price of the phone

a little confused here...im with Vodaphone on one tarif and O2 with my other phone. and i get a FREE upgrade every year. i just go into the shop to renew my contract and adk them to upgrade my phone at the same time. admittedly you only have a choice of a few phones but they will be better than the previous one. ive been doing this for the last four years and never paid a penny to upgrade.

most small print on your contract will state that you are entitled to a free upgrade depending on the amount of money you have spent over the year. the more you spend the better the handset you get.

iv'e had every network you can get other than vodaphone an i've gotta say orange was the best. left them in october for o2 an i'm regretting it already i got a 7250i and the camera and ringtones sound :censor: always had a nokia but i'm gonna something else soon and just use the contract sim in it till it runs out.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links