Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo, Ignition Live Under Bonnet.

Barry W

Hi,

Can someone please confirm where I can pick up an easy ignition live from under the bonnet as I don't want to pull a lead from the head unit. Can I piggy back a wire without going to Fuse box?

Thanks,

B

Reverse light switch feed wire, easy to get to and only live with ignition on

Thanks big Auris,

Can you confirm colour and where can I pick it up under the bonnet.......

Sorry if questions are dumb!!

B

Hi Barry Lift the Bonnet look down under radiator filler Cap directly under that there are two hoses. under the hoses you will see a grey multi/plug attached to the top of the gearbox with two wires going to it. The wires going to that plug comes from the area of the cylinder head a red and white wire goes to that grey multiplug, coming out of that plug both wires turn to grey, use the red wire that is a igntion feed you can scotch lock into it hope this helps

Big Auris

Hi,

Many thanks, I had this vision of me pulling the gear lever gaitor out and atttempting to find the wire there!

I'll mess with this after taking the missus for Sunday lunch ( must keep on her good side.)

Thanks again.

B

The world loves a crawler ! well must rush off and get the hoovering and washing done and hung out before the rain comes on and my wife just might take me out as well best of luck.

Big Auris