Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Part Number For Brake Discs?

eDrive

I'm changing the rear brake discs on my 2004 2.0 TSpirit. I've been looking at parts suppliers and there seems to be a range of brake discs with different sizes available for this. As far as I know, only one size should fit it, but other sizes are listed on the same parts sites. I'm a little confused and want to get the correct part first time. Does anyone know what the correct part number is or size? and also, is there a site or list anywhere that has the Toyota part numbers all listed? Thanks

I'm changing the rear brake discs on my 2004 2.0 TSpirit. I've been looking at parts suppliers and there seems to be a range of brake discs with different sizes available for this. As far as I know, only one size should fit it, but other sizes are listed on the same parts sites. I'm a little confused and want to get the correct part first time. Does anyone know what the correct part number is or size? and also, is there a site or list anywhere that has the Toyota part numbers all listed? Thanks

Hello mate,

if you put your reg number into the box on Eurocarparts site it will give you the correct part number they are around £30.00 each and Padgid are a decent brand.

Pete.

Thanks Pete, I'm in Ireland though. Originally it was a UK car and I don't know the original reg number. I guess I could find another T-Spirit the same year and use their reg number. I'll give it a bash.

Thanks James and Pete. I'm going through your nick of the woods tomorrow on my way to Scotland. I got those Pagid disks. She's braking like new now! Any ideas how to tighten the hand brake though? I'm not sure if it's only adjusting the little wheel inside the dustcap on the brake discs or if there's more to it than that?

Thanks James and Pete. I'm going through your nick of the woods tomorrow on my way to Scotland. I got those Pagid disks. She's braking like new now! Any ideas how to tighten the hand brake though? I'm not sure if it's only adjusting the little wheel inside the dustcap on the brake discs or if there's more to it than that?

Hello again Kev,

no just the little wheel as you say, don't adjust the cable as it's not usually required, the Avensis handbrake lever always has quite a lot of travel anyway mate. Have a good trip on your visit to Scotland.

Pete.