Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis Bull

Nolber

Hi disgruntled Avensis owner , bought my 3 yr old avensis d cat , replaced my Battery each year for 1st 3 years , on third yr informed that alternator not charging batteries ,needed replacing and oh sorry 1000 euros but your warranty is 3 weeks out of date , makes sense ???? replaced air con pump 1000 euros , bumper falling off ,trims falling off , bad performance , diagnostics said ok and like i see on other forums car occasionally goes into limp mode , diagnostics show nothing so they changed erg valve ,why??', diagnostics still nothing , car worse , change scv valve , car wont pass 30 km per hr , mechanic scratching head confused , owner (me) scratching the bottom of my bank account , car currently in garage , im footing it , to the nearest ford garage to buy a mondeo , cheaper classier more reliable ,better aftersales , and has not got an "18000 " visits to their engine problem forums , bye bye toyota , Noel

Sorry about your Avensis problems Hope you have more luck with the Mondeo. Had two of them and trouble free,also build quality better than my Auris. Good luck.