Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuse Keeps Blowing For Indicators/hazards

dannyb999

any idea's why the fuse may be blowing for the indicators?? fitted the lexus lights and they have been fine for several days. wired up the extra brake and tail light (bigger circled one) and since re-fitting, the fuse keeps blowing? althought the rest of the lights on the car are working fine front and back, just not the indicators??

i'd say you have a short in them new lights, on the last bit of wiring you did, the reason why only the indicators dont work, is because each light is fused individually. this makes it easier to lacate the fault.

try 15A fuse, erm you have an extra tail light, so that fuse should also be upgraded

hey, just to let you know, sorted the fuse, looks like when i put the lights back in, on one side, the wire got caught from the indicator in the screw that goes through into the inside compartment, and was shorting out. cheers for the help all, i can finally enjoy my lights FULLY working!! :)

i had the same prob

i trapped the wire when bolting them back on and the wire had a small nick in it which cuased it to 'earth' on the bodywork and blow the fuse

ah well all working now - pic to prove it! :D

lightsdark.jpg

great! i think they look ace when lit up at night!

car hasnt moved since saturday, gonna take sum pics on friday