Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dpf

Burnview5

Brownie 127 will NOT fit into that space, Gus......

Now you tell me....

Does this piccy help the DPF question?

It does.

That is a DPF. Mine has none of those pipes and wires.

Brownie 127 will NOT fit into that space, Gus......

Now you tell me....

Does this piccy help the DPF question?

It does.

That is a DPF. Mine has none of those pipes and wires.

Its not the end of the world Gus :ermm:

There are sevral things in its favour on the post 2009 models. They generate very little soot and the EGR and DPF systems have been radically improved. I would still use good quality fuel all the same.

:crybaby::eek::fear::sick:

Apologies Dave, I really thought it didnt have one, might explain why the economy is cra* (not very good) compared to last Rav, in fact looking at what some of the petrol guys are getting they are doing better than me.

Thanks Don, Jozsef for your help.

Gus

Apologies Dave, I really thought it didnt have one, might explain why the economy is cra* (not very good)

Definately no apologies necessary my friend, the odds are you`ll probably have no trouble at all and not even realise its there doing its job. :driving:

There are sevral things in its favour on the post 2009 models. They generate very little soot and the EGR and DPF systems have been radically improved. I would still use good quality fuel all the same.

What's the best way to tell if a car has the radically improved equipment?

Well it really comes with the later 150 engines but keep things in perspective, I was just reassuring Gus that having a DPF is parr for the course on new vehicles. If you want to know something specific about yours, fire away!

Hi,

Was wondering, do the 2007 2.2 D4D XT4s have DPF fitted. We dont have any choice of diesel here in Malta and I really think it is the lowest quality possible let alone the fact the some gas stations have never cleaned their tanks.

Have a look at the photos above. Normally here our 2007 RAVs without D-CAT would not have the DPF but they vary depending on local legislation.

Well it really comes with the later 150 engines but keep things in perspective, I was just reassuring Gus that having a DPF is parr for the course on new vehicles. If you want to know something specific about yours, fire away!

To be honest, I was just interested to know when the "problems" disappeared in the event I PX ours for a later model. Did SR180s get the new kit from a particular date? Are all 150bhp models free of clogging issues? TIA.

SR180s came later than T180s so are rarely a problem especially with good quality fuel. The 150 is a completely different set up.

Hi,

Was wondering, do the 2007 2.2 D4D XT4s have DPF fitted. We dont have any choice of diesel here in Malta and I really think it is the lowest quality possible let alone the fact the some gas stations have never cleaned their tanks.

EMIGRATE! That all year sun is bad for you. Think what it must do to your car! I mean.... do you rub sun-tan oil onto the car or just feed it into the tank?

Or apply for an EEC grant to set up your own high-quality fuel outlet so that the new buses get what they need.

Not that I'm jealous.....

Yes a fuel outlet for the new Arriva busses....

From what I concluded the DPF was added to the non DCat to meet Euro5 specs so mine definately does not have.

Thanks for the info.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links