Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 Stroke Oil As A Diesel "additive"

druand

When I had Freelander 2 a lot of interesting info on using 250ml of ordinary 2 stroke oil (NOT expensive synthetics) to a tank of fuel was discussed on FL forum. It applies to all makes of modern diesel.

I tried and found definite improvement on fuel consumption and quieter start up from cold.

2t oil (according to experts) is the same substance as diesel fuel and is therefore NOT an additive. I improves lubrication for pump and injectors.

There is a mountain of info online about this, mostly very positive. just google. 2stroke oil- diesel engines

I await all replies.

2012 D-Cat Auto averaging 38mpg mainly town and country roads.

When I had Freelander 2 a lot of interesting info on using 250ml of ordinary 2 stroke oil (NOT expensive synthetics) to a tank of fuel was discussed on FL forum

There is a mountain of info online about this, mostly very positive. just google. 2stroke oil- diesel engines

I await all replies

Yeah you`ll find theres quite a bit on this forum as well if you use the search function :flowers:

Anybody for Runflat tyre discussion......? :flowers::blow:

Or Both!!!!! Party Time

Regards Clare

Or is Mistermena going to continue to recommend BG244 :help:.

Anybody fancy a spot of Trepanning??

Aggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

475px-The_Scream.jpg

Thanks, feel better now. :flowers:

odd, isn't it, to a newbie like me this seems fascinatiing but to the old lags it's of no interest.

Any chance that the "stickies" at the top of the board could contain some of these "boring" items so that those of us who have only just joined in can catch up with the more advance veterans ??

odd, isn't it, to a newbie like me this seems fascinatiing but to the old lags it's of no interest.

Any chance that the "stickies" at the top of the board could contain some of these "boring" items so that those of us who have only just joined in can catch up with the more advance veterans ??

Here's a couple;

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=130571&hl=%2Btwo+%2Bstroke

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=133619&hl=%2Btwo+%2Bstroke

Veterans! Old Lags! that is no way to speak about Big Kev (He will be Big Kev now after all that time over the pond) he is a sprightly 99 and gets his telegram/card from HM next year, by the way Kev hope you are back, frost last night you may want to get the winter tyres on :naughty:

Gus

Hang loose,Mersey....even the Original Poster didnae take a garden gate....sorry....a fence. We have all had it at some point, that "do a search first" moment, my old lagfulness included. The stickies at the top were also only recently cleaned out so that us veterans could actually get to most recent postings without our aging fingers wearing out scrolling past them.....lol.

Wait until ye see what's on regarding fuel additives / supermarket fuel versus non.......it will make yer tie squeak.

Well done nevertheless on his abject honesty re. having had a Freelander in the past.....he is totally forgiven for this, and many welcomes to you both to the Rav Aging Fraternity. (RAF....)

Big Kev :drunk: