Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Aygo Fire Mats

gstevie

Seems cheeky to ask but I just bought a aygo fire 5dr today and I never asked if I will get mats with it. I pick the car up Wednesday and would like to know, do they give u them as I cannot see them on the accessory page or if I ask will they throw them in as a good will gesture? Other question I bought the car as a impulse buy and my part exchange car has a full tank of petrol what's the best plan here? Thanks for the input guys! :-)

I'd say you'll get mats. I've had 3 new Yarises and always got mats and flaps as standard. As for the fuel, they'll probably give you half a tank in the new Aygo :)

No they dont come as standard, but you might be able to get them free if you ask nicely

Kingo :thumbsup:

Cool thanks guys for the responses. I think im gonna take my girlfriend with me to pick up the car so il see if I can get her to work some magic on the salesman! haha :-P

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get the mats?

They should have come as part of the OTR price (£37.50) along with a tank of fuel.

What colour did you get?