Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shifting 4Th To 3Rd Gear Not Working ?

Padmund

Hi all,

I have a 2006 3 door Toyota Corolla D4D 1.4 ltr which I have just purchases secondhand. The gear's are all working fine with the except of one - shifting from 4th back to 3rd ?

2nd up to 3rd works fine - and when the vehicle is off they will shift in any direction ok - just when the vehicle is running it will not shift 4th -> 3rd.

I was wondering has anyone else experienced this or may be able to offer any advice ?

Many thanks,

Paddy

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 01/09/2012 at 3:58 PM, Padmund said:

Hi all,

I have a 2006 3 door Toyota Corolla D4D 1.4 ltr which I have just purchases secondhand. The gear's are all working fine with the except of one - shifting from 4th back to 3rd ?

2nd up to 3rd works fine - and when the vehicle is off they will shift in any direction ok - just when the vehicle is running it will not shift 4th -> 3rd.

I was wondering has anyone else experienced this or may be able to offer any advice ?

Many thanks,

Paddy

I Know this is a Old thread but it was the only exactly like my problem! So did u get it fixed?