Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Information

I have notice a few requests for information on the Rav just recently, including myself, about whether my Rav had a DPF - basic info, agreed. but the specs on the Rav are actually thin on the ground, I have found this document http://media.toyota....fullrelease.doc that I have posted just in case of copyright etc but due to links disappearing it is also attached below in .rtf format as I am unable to attach in word (.doc) format.

I found it a interesting read, please let me know if it is useful.

Gus

1330424549120120MRAV4fullrelease.rtf

I posted a portion of the document in one of my replies to you in the `DPF` thread, did you not recognise it ? :)

thanks, I've saved the rtf as a word doc, just in case I get over some of the scary stories on here and upgrade to a 4.3

I posted a portion of the document in one of my replies to you in the `DPF` thread, did you not recognise it ? :)

Every time I sit down to read it I get called out, so no not yet:-) but when I do I probably will, it is all printed out to read at 10pm when I come off call , just don't want to tempt fate again before then :-)

Gus