Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

People Hate My T-Sport

DarksideRaymond

People must hate my t-sport! twice now in 4 weeks someone has hit it in a car park. first in the f near side wing right in the middle of the wheel arch, then someone hit the back bumper and kept going, knocking the whole bumper out of alinement. my 04 CTS was mint but now it's going to cost me a pretty penny to put it right. Why do people think it's ok to wantenly damage someone elses property and then drive off?

I hate to say it, but it seems like there are a lot of t##ts about that don't care about other peoples property. It's very easy to lose faith....

Had it happen to my car, in 7 months its been reversed into, someone flung open their door and smashed into mine and my mirror knocked off (Auto folding and heated... expensive!) and my car is only 1 year old (Fiesta Titanium). All 3 times people drove off.

I'm sure that soon we will have CCTV connected to vibration sensors built in to cars so we can catch these idiots.

The technology is out there already and relatively inexpensive to run and record to.

Once a few people have it, the majority will either be more careful in future or less reluctant to drive off!

To start with, someone should make a "Vehicle CCTV in use" sticker!!!

Just my two pennies!

Once you install CCTV in a public place then you have to display a notice displaying how the operator or owner can be contacted.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links