Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie Needs Help - Rav4 Granite Alloy

drowland365

Hi there I am a newbie to this forum but was hoping to find some help! Basically we a looking for a replacement alloy wheel for our 2005 Rav4 Granite. It is to replace the factory standard alloy that comes with the granite version which is the TTE 9 spoke 17" alloy. Unfortunately this has now been discontinued by Toyota so not able to get one via usual channels. I've also tried eBay and breakers yards but still no luck!! So if anyone has one for sale or knows where we could obtain one from we would be very grateful.

Many thanks

David

Hi David and Wecome t'club,

Wife's 3 door is a Granite trim, and has the lovely (mint) TTE alloys. I had actually bought one in case she badly kerbed one, but sold it on last year to a rather nice Hampshire chappie.

Not what you want to hear, but they really are like hens' teeth.....I have never seen another since I got that one nearly two years ago.

The Granite model should have come with 5 originally.....have you lost one, or damaged two for that matter? Will join the search with you and look at some Glasgow breakers' sites in the offchance....

Big Kev.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links