Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Would You Treat Your Corolla To

PaulinhoT

Okay you got me the bzr is different because the air direction turn knob is actually buttons on the Levin bzr :P apart from that it has everything down to our little dash scoop for the head unit :P

Luke

:P

Theres actually 2 types the one that you describe and another which has vents (built into dash and no removable) where the scoop cd player goes :)

Regarding D2 from what i have heard and read they are made in the same place as BC are. And i can most def agree with Luke! BC/D2

Both very good fully adjustable.

Very true ! Infact our corolla were actually proto-typed and were set to use the 4age 20v but they changed to the more eco 4a-fe which means i have to do all there work for them! the ae111 bzr which is the facelift i believe has an identical dash to ours, but the pre facelift has a slightly different dash which is why im keeping mine can't be asked to change interior looms over!

Luke

All levin dashes are different to corollas ;)

The E11 corolla is a E10 corolla with different pannels on it. In fact, the E11 front will bolt onto an E10. The E10 corolla came in 20v form too. So toyota knew the 20v would go in there anyway, as its the same car underneath. i think they didnt bother at the time as they had more performance orinented cars to suit the market at the time anyway.

So everything on a ae101 or ae111 will fit each other. Notice that corollas and levins carry the same chassis code? Thats because there exactly the same underneath :) so a 20v engine conversions just a simple take one out and drop another in job as technically it was made to go in there anyway :D

You can also fit the superstrut suspension too

Hmmmm can fit superstrut!

Your front BC coilovers will become spares if you do ;)

Superstrut suspension shares nothing the with mcpherson our corollas use. Plus the superstrut is stupidly expensive to replace when it gets old!

Yup thats true. When i bought them bc were asking if its superstrut or not i was like errrrrr pfffft errrr i dunno send me a pic of both so i can see what i have!!

Just put some toyo prox t1 on the front and one side scrubs so im running the front on fully hard.....the drive is crazy!

Even though youve fitted !Removed! little tyres :P i have to comend you on fitting a 8" rim :thumbsup:

215/45/17 7.5" wide et 40 is close on the front, it doesnt catch the wings though...

On the rear with a 5mm spacer its a c..t. Even at standard height if i hit a dip fast enough say on a rounderbout it catches the very edge of the rear arch.... Gunna either cut it out or roll it myself tbh. Urs rub on the back?

Lol i hate !Removed! tyres but offset of 15 thats what you gota do.

Yea the rears do scrub if im cornering pretty fast or have pple in. But il set them to fully hard and itl be fine. Hehe

I really need to roll all my arches but if i rolled the rear it wouldnt make a diff.....the rim is way out of the arch ooops.

Lol i hate !Removed! tyres but offset of 15 thats what you gota do.

Yea the rears do scrub if im cornering pretty fast or have pple in. But il set them to fully hard and itl be fine. Hehe

I really need to roll all my arches but if i rolled the rear it wouldnt make a diff.....the rim is way out of the arch ooops.

Ive done DIY on my arches just now :rolleyes:

I like the idea of super strut but not the pricetag when they go wrong, but you can fit the bigger brakes with superstrut however i was quoted 1200 euros for a 6 pot or 4pot (can't remember) big brake kit.

Luke

If you're using the Levin hubs - T Sport Corolla or D4D Corolla discs and calipers will fit with minor modification.

Kev.

Kev, the non superstrut levin hubs are the same as the corolla ones.

To fit the SS levin BZR 2pot calipers, You need to grind a little bit of the brake caliper carrier down to fit to the non superstrut hubs. It needs a mill or two shaved off because of the shape of the hub.

Yup t-sport or D4D E12 brake discs slot right in then :)

What pot calipers do the Tsports and D4Ds use? One or two?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links