Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Prius Road Rage

trev0006

He appears to be a nutter, but would he drive any differently in a different car? I sort of doubt it, though a misguided view of what the Prius is supposed to be about could be accentuating his nuttiness.

I'm not excusing what the Prius driver did, it's downright stupid and dangerous on a highway, but we don't see what may have happened prior to the start of the video or behind the camera car. He may have cut up the Prius driver initially (or spoiled his "glide" LOL).

But some of these video toting drivers have a video camera because near misses keep happening to them (and it's never their fault is it), usually because they don't have much awareness of what is happening around them.

Speeding up and gliding looks likes he's trying to hypermile in heavy traffic.

The videoing driver seems a bit overly fixated by the Prius and sees it more of a challenge rather than just another pita.

I can't believe that idiot cut in front of him like that - Could have put him in the wall! That kind of driving deserves a ban IMHO.

But from the way the guy with the carcam was weaving through traffic, I'm feeling he's not entirely blameless...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links