Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intro

andmc136

Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself as someone hoping to exchange experiences with other Toyota drivers.

Having driven a number of different makes and types of car, old and new, petrol and diesel, I've grown to really enjoy the unique feel of Toyotas Hybrid systems, at first by driving my Wife's company car, a 2010 Prius.

I enjoyed it so much infact that last month I took delivery of my very own Yaris Hybrid T-Spirit which, 3000 miles later I'm really enjoying, not just for the brilliant fuel economy but also because it feels like a well sorted and packaged car which I can fit four out of my five children in with minimal bother.

I'm very keen on technology, including vehicle systems. For example I've been using a smartphone app called 'Torque' along with a bluetooth adaptor to monitor engine parameters, fuel economy etc for nearly two years.

When linked to the hybrid I can use the data logged on my phone to augment the information already displayed in the car to 'tweak' my driving style, look out for potential problems and even read diagnostic codes - a feature that came in useful on my last vehicle but one which I hope not to be using again for many years ^_^.

All the best

Andy

Welcome in to the Toyota Owners Club Andy, sounds like you car is full of toys :) enjoy.