Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To Aygo

cochranegavin

I have just received my first ever AYGO and I have to say its more than I had hoped it would be however I have a couple of points that I would like advice on.

The back window is always covered in road muck, can this be prevented? Do the rear mud flaps available from Toyota work?

Can anyone recommend a replacement head unit that incorporates blue tooth and iPod connectivity?

I have just received my first ever AYGO and I have to say its more than I had hoped it would be however I have a couple of points that I would like advice on.

The back window is always covered in road muck, can this be prevented? Do the rear mud flaps available from Toyota work?

Can anyone recommend a replacement head unit that incorporates blue tooth and iPod connectivity?

Welcome to Aygo Club!

Not sure if there's any avoiding the muck on the rear screen to be honest. Tends to get especially bad if you're doing a lot of motorway driving; it slides down the Aygo's sloped roof onto the window. I don't think mudflaps would be a massive help but you could try. Maybe see if anyone who has fitted a rear spoiler has found any improvement, too.

I'm not sure about the bluetooth & iPod connectivity I'm afraid... I think Alpine do some fairly good systems, but someone else on here will be able to answer that question better than me! I wish I had bluetooth in mine (have test-driven a few cars lately that have it all singing, all dancing) but I just use the Aux-in for my iPod, which is a fiddle at the best of times!

Hope you get some more answers! :)

For the rear window try a the bigger wiper modification but in my experience, fitting mud flaps has helped with keeping the rear window clean. If you can, go for it!

official Toyota rear mudflaps really helped me, and I do about 650 miles a week (although it still gets dirty, just takes a lot longer..)

I have not got the spoiler, was told it reduces mpg by '2-3mpg' but increases downforce, so good if that what you want. (its all about the mpg for me :)

I hope you enjoy your aygo

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your advice everyone. I have fitted the larger rear wiper from bug city and it really makes a huge difference. have just recieved my Toyota rear mudflaps which I will fit this weekend and will post on their effectifeness. Still looking for a head unit.