Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Rav 4 2003 Rear Parking Sensors

ellyrav4

Hi, any aftermarket kit will do the job, I fitted a set to my 05 Rav when I had it. If you log on to the Toyota tech doc site

it gives you templates and sizes etc to position the sensors, see photo of a couple of sensor positions when I had mine.

I'm pretty sure it was a Valeo kit that I used, if you want the genuine Toyota kit contact a member on here called PartsKing

who will supply OEM parts at a discounted price.

100_0272.jpg

Hi does any one know which parking sensors are suitable for Rav4 2003? please.

We've had the Toyota ones fitted to both our 4.2's and they are really good, although one set sounds totally different to the other. I had an aftermarket set on my previous 4.2 diesel and I must say they weren't as good as the Toyota ones in that they seemed to have an on-off trigger rather than giving an indication of how close you were to colliding with the object behind. It may have just been an unlucky choice but if you can get a demo of how the ones you want will work, I think it's worthwhile.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links