Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Braid Brake Lines?

borodaz

what yas think of these ? im tempted as i need new disks and pads up front and last time i got grooved and part drilled ebc disks and ebc pads, although they where brand new didnt realy make much difference to the braking. will these make a big difference with new disks and pads ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Corolla-1-8-T-Sport-2001-HOSE-TECHNIK-Brake-Lines-SBH-TOY-4-061-/280889012228?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item41664a3004&_uhb=1#ht_1829wt_952

also need tyres up front and service, just like buses, all come at once.

If the so-called upgraded discs and pads made little difference what makes you think braided hoses will make the bakes more efficient - just interested.

Personally I don't believe that drilled or grooved discs or hoses more reinforced than the originals make any difference to a road going car that still has the original brake design - why because slots and holes reduce friction area so in effect it detracts from the original specification rather than adding efficiency. Yeh they all may look cool but I've yet to see any brake efficiecy test proving other wise.

When it comes to heavily modified high performance cars that is an entirely different matter.

Seeing as your original rubber brake hoses are approx. 8 years old , then yes - Braided hoses should make a difference to the "feel" of the pedal.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links