Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help With A 2L Corolla Car Van

bunny123

Hello all

My car is a 1998 2litre diesel corolla car van. It has 88,000 good miles and timing belt etc changed and everything was great when i got it. A couple of months ago the engine light went on and i got the car checked and the computer read that there was problem was with the turbo. Only problem is that my car doesnt have a turbo. Then although the car seems to want to run, when the car revs up grey smoke comes out the exhaust. No problems with starting but sometimes the start can be a bit stuttery. Went to garage and their machine stated that there was a problem around the throttle piston area so they cleaned it out and the problem returned on way home from garage. At my wits end here. I think it could be a quite simple problem but noone can find out whats wrong. Hope someone can help, thanks again

Hi and welcome.try posting your question on the Corolla forum.this section is for introductions only.

Hope you get your problem sorted.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links