Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does My Aygo Have Esp?

comeradealexi

Hey guys, im thinking if getting one of the k&n induction kits for my aygo and need to know whether I have an aygo with esp or not since there are two different versions! Does anyone know how I can find out whether I have this feature or not? Thanks :)

Hey guys, im thinking if getting one of the k&n induction kits for my aygo and need to know whether I have an aygo with esp or not since there are two different versions! Does anyone know how I can find out whether I have this feature or not? Thanks :)

On the Aygo it is known as VSC. (Vehicle Stability Program). This is the same thing basically so if you switch on the ignition the light will come on for a few seconds and if no light comes on then it wont be fitted with VSC.

Hope this helps.

in some countries (e.g. Sweden) VSC has been standard in all aygos after june 2007. As soon as you switch on the ignition, a VSC symbol flashes on on the right lower instrument panel (partly hidden by the steering wheel. If it does not flash, you do not have it.

If unsure you could also no doubt call Toyota GB or the Dealer from which it was bought to find out full spec.

I would frame it in the context of insurance related query to get them to co-operate.