Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Rav4 Ordered!

benxt5

Well... Yesterday I signed the papers and payed a little deposit on a new Rav4.

I am having a 2.2 diesel Xtr AWD in pearl white with the style pack and the new "touch and go" nav that uses your phones 3g to do live google searches, weather reports and all that jazz...

Delivery towards the end of the month.

I will also be selling a 2008 OEM Toyota satnav 4x DVD full europe set. I'll post a thread for that when the time comes...

Defo the best colour, and a chrome Grille to boot!!!!!!

Regards Clare

From your other thread

Well, I have a test drive in the morning in a white Xtr 2.2 with the posh google sat nav thing. I have worked out two prices, an optimum (cheeky) deal and the maximum I will pay. The closer to the cheeky price they can get, in terms of px, discount and acsessories (especially the style pack), the more likely that I will walk away with a recept for a new rav!!!

I'll keep you posted...

Obviously without giving figures, in the end were you very cheeky or just a little bit rude?

With the options and stuff, it was only just inside my acceptable range, although I still think it was a decent deal. I got over 10% off the total (as a mixture of discount and upping the original px offer on mine). It was a no brainer really with the 0% finance, plus I really like the new front end and the alcantara seats.

Didn't bother with their supagard and gap deal (£598 for both) as I can get it much cheaper separately and will strike a deal for the supagarders to do the Rav and the other half's Juke at the same time ready for winter.