Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not Receiving Club Mag

pmb

I've recently realized I haven't been getting the mag for a few years. I assumed it had finished. Anyone else had this and does anyone know of a contact no. for this? I know (now) it's on online but prefer the paper variety.

I've recently realized I haven't been getting the mag for a few years. I assumed it had finished. Anyone else had this and does anyone know of a contact no. for this? I know (now) it's on online but prefer the paper variety.

I assume that you are referring to the Club Toyota magazine that Toyota send to new owners for a year or two?

After that I think you only get the magazine if you continue to pay the Club Toyota fees which give you AA breakdown cover.

Contact number for Club Toyota is 0844 7016200

Yes Red Yaris. I renewed it for the start of this month (had it for 10 years). Have that no. in this years handbook but wonder if another one is in the mag itself.

edit: gave them a call and the nice op said it said silent on my details for the mag. She hadn't seen that before and didn't know what it meant. Anyway , looks like it's going to be sorted.

• 7 months later...

Just an update on this. I was sent a mag a few days after this (this was September) and have today received my first one since! Nice article on the new Rav 4 which can be read on the magazine.toyota.co.uk website.