Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Considering 2010/2011 S/h Verso 2.0 D-4D.. Any Gotchyas?

gcams

Hi All,

We're currently in the process of shopping around for an approved, used Verso (2.0 D-4D TR), around the 1-2 year old mark, to replace our 2005 Prius. We need something a bit more spacious now that the kids are getting older and the Verso looks pretty ideal space-wise for what we're after.

I'm just wondering if there is anything in particular I should be looking out for when looking at a 2010 or 2011 Verso?

I noticed there seemed to be a brake-disc scoring issue with Verso's back in 2008, but can I safely assume toyota have sorted this problem out now?

If there's anything else I should be mindful of when inspecting these used car options, I'd be most appreciative of any thoughts!

Cheers,

Graham

Hi Graham, I don`t want to appear as though I`m looking at the Verso with rose coloured glasses but my 2.0d TR has been an absolute paragon of reliability, no problems whatsoever and the only time its been back to the dealer is for its 2 services.

Its comfortable, quiet and economical, mine always run from new on V-Power regularly achieves up to 58 mpg.

I`ve no reservations in recommending this model to anyone. :)

Thanks for the reply Dave, that's great news. Looking forward to going and having a look at a couple of Verso's tomorrow now! :-)

Cheers,

Graham

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links