Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Presents!

Ryan1985

Hi all my mum and dad are just back from there holidays and this is wot they bought me! :)

They got me this Toyota keyring:

Keyring.jpg

And this Fioretina strip:

Strip.jpg

A big thanks 2 dannyb999 for hosting my pictures!

Cheers :thumbsup:

They went 2 Qatar by the way ( :wacko: ) and also got me a pair of nike football boots which cost £100 here but were only £30 there! And how much £ did it take 2 fill up a full size shogun (called pajero there) , £6!!! Are we gettin' bumped over here or wot? It costs me bout £15 2 fill up the Yaris wen i'm at 1 bar of petrol!

It costs me bout £15 2 fill up the Yaris wen i'm at 1 bar of petrol!

The petrol round your way seems cheap to me! :o

15quid, Im paying about 20-25quid

seems well cheap, costs me 80.9p for optimax now. #slowly slowly they keep putting the price up!! :ffs:

73p!!! yes dead cheap, its 78 to 79 around here! that just for normal unleaded, Optimax or Ultimate is about 85p to 88p depending on the garage..

Your lucky! :P

Hey we're goin off topic here, do u like my presents or not? :lol: And the petrol station i go 2 are bein investigated 4 money laundering or sumthin and use a petrol station as a front!

nice one mate! love the keychain.

i got a similar one, but with the alarm remote, house key & car key the whole bunch are kinda bulky so i dont use it. it used to rattle like crazy when in the ignition and really ticked me off.

*hate rattles*

:D

slightly off topic here to but, I have the T-Sport keyring it's great for self defence as it's so heavy if a mugger came up to me I could bash them over the head with it :D

Love the shirt by the way

Also I just filled my T-Sport up tonight with BP Ultimate (thought I'd give it a try for a few refills) and the gauge read two bars and It cost me £30 I think it was 85p litre but I try not to look at the cost.

Kaz