Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacement Exhaust For '55-Plate Corolla 2.0 D4D

Cyker

Hey all,

My brother's Corolla 2.0 D4D has got a damaged exhaust; Unfortunately it's the bit with the mid box and cat and Mr T have quoted him £1500 for a replacement :eek:

I've told my brother to see if there are any local breakers yards but there aren't many around here these days that'll sell stuff directly to you.

Anyone got any suggestions for better sources...?

Hmm, not sure if a Verso exhaust would fit a standard Corolla but I'll pass it on, cheers.

I think he's checking places like eBay and gumtree tho'.

maybe worthwhile getting a stainless one made, i had a cat back system done for our tsport for £300 all in and fitted from a place in leeds not sure of your location but he cant be the only place that does this,

it was the back box that was rusted through on ours at the joint to the mid pipe, the mid pipe had also started to rust badly, Main stealer wanted 235 plus vat for the back box and £1300 plus for the mid pipe.

i asked him for a price for my golf tdi at the time and said he could do a turbo back system so don't see why he couldn't do a full system for a d4d corolla

• 3 weeks later...

Wouldn't know where to even find someone to do that! :lol:

He's got a quote from Kwik Fit for ~£700 all in so he's decided to do that. Kinda sucks as we got a replacement exhaust from a breaker but it was totally wrong despite being for a Corolla D4D - Fitting wrong size and even the pipe diameter was totally different so couldn't even chop and weld! Need to try and get our money back for that now...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links