Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Juddering Solved-Hopefully

Corey_iQ2

Hi all, took my iQ into Toyota this morning for the standard recall work on brakes and steering, and decided to get the juddering when cold/stiff gears checked before the warranty runs out. I just received a call to say they discovered it was a problem with my cars manifold and they are going to replace it, anyone else had similar problems?

Thanks,

Corey

I noticed after the recall of the EGR valve issue got fixed, a massive improvement has been made - not sure if you'd had that seen to? Also people are talking about 2nd gear being hard to engage. After I bought my IQ, and after 2-3,000 miles achieved in 5 weeks, it went away and everything loosed up very nicely. The car had been sitting for a year used and therefore was just getting shifted about the garage :(

All is good now and I thought I'd say, just give it time and gearing issue should solve itself. It's never bothered me anyway and I am very picky about my cars

I'll ring and check that they have a look the EGR valve as they're replacing exhaust related parts, forgot to mention it,hope the gearing sorts itself to, thanks for the advice :)

Not a problem. There is a good page on here that explains all about the EGR valve if you haven't seen it.

'Loss Of Power' thread

http://www.toyotaown...ic=128369&st=15

'EGR fault' thread

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=128369&st=15

If you have read it, sorry! I posted a few pictures of when I got the work done - £995.00 billed to Toyota, so it's worth asking about. there is also a bulletin number a member kindly got for us in that thread, go in armed with that and it will pop up on their systems straight away. (Just makes it easier!)

Thanks, Aaron