Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glove Box Door

andyy94

Hi, I was just wondering where I can purchase the 'newer' glove box lid (the one with the handle that slides down and is meant to be better) for the Aygo? I found some on eBay but they only show a pic with the glove box open so I'm not sure if this is the correct one? Any links or part number would be appreciated. This one I think it is:

Thanks in advance :)!BU9uYqQBWk~$(KGrHgoOKiEEjlLmf)k0BKQK(j5roQ~~_1.JPG

I got mine from eBay and the seller was a Toyota dealer, Just message them asking if this is the later version.

BTW i paid £25.80 from seller wrmgbradford. if you look now there is some listed by this seller.

£25.80 is a good price (but still expensive for a bit of plastic!).

I have never understood why the door does not just come with the car. The manufacture cost must be in the pennies rather than the pounds.

• 2 months later...

I got mine from Toyota £26 i got the same one as you with the slide lock rather than handle its perfect :) fits nice and easy you just need a small screw driver you will need to make sure it says RHD when you purchase it since your in England and your Aygo is Right Hand Drive

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links