Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Motorsport Body Kit

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

HI all

I've been hunting high and low for an Avensis 2010 upwards with a full Motorsport body kit and dear lord its proving nearly impossible, i so love the look of them i don't really care about the engine type or transmission...does that sound crazy guys???

Does anyone own one on here, if so whats it like?

Any advice on what spec, engine, transmission i should go for?

I've found one at a Toyota stealers...black...2.2 d4d t spirit 61 reg 8.500 miles on her...at £20.500...thats way out my league...half that and may be...just! lol

I'd really appreciate some feedback guys or may be just some thoughts!

Sammy X

heya sammy i own a 4 wheel drive 2000 plate avensis and i couldnt find a body kit for tht so i got a custom body kit made speacily the front bumper i brought a mk4 surpa front bumper n did a bit of moddifing with it to fit n my front mounts intercooler fits in it lovely the only thing i could recomend is get a custom body kit made but they are not cheap

cheers kieran x

Cheers kieran for your kind input...sounds good...thing is i've never been in to aftermarket kits...prefer the genuine article already fitted...looks a lot better and fits perfect...i know its not going to be easy to find!

HI all

I've been hunting high and low for an Avensis 2010 upwards with a full Motorsport body kit and dear lord its proving nearly impossible, i so love the look of them i don't really care about the engine type or transmission...does that sound crazy guys???

I've found one at a Toyota stealers...black...2.2 d4d t spirit 61 reg 8.500 miles on her...at £20.500...thats way out my league...half that and may be...just! lol

Sammy X

Hi Sam, I've seen that car and it's very very nice! I did consider it myself (briefly) but I won't get a black one when I do decide to, the trouble is finding a white one with the genuine TTE body kit as aftermarket kit looks naf on most cars.

Pete.

HI all

Sammy X

Hi Sam, I've seen that car and it's very very nice! I did consider it myself (briefly) but I won't get a black one when I do decide to, the trouble is finding a white one with the genuine TTE body kit as aftermarket kit looks naf on most cars.

Pete.

THANKS Pete, finally someone that agrees with me...its a real beauty indeed...and you're absolutely spot on...white would just win the contest outright...are you willing to spend that kind of money on the p.e.r.f.e.c.t one though? I've seen countless 2010-2011 with say under 20k for half that price :blowup: ...same model just minus the kit...when something pulls on your heart strings its so easy to go barmy...looney...mental...you get th epicture!lol

HI all

Sammy X

Pete.

THANKS Pete, finally someone that agrees with me...its a real beauty indeed...and you're absolutely spot on...white would just win the contest outright...are you willing to spend that kind of money on the p.e.r.f.e.c.t one though? I've seen countless 2010-2011 with say under 20k for half that price :blowup: ...same model just minus the kit...when something pulls on your heart strings its so easy to go barmy...looney...mental...you get th epicture!lol

Yes I get the picture lol, for the right car I would pay the price .... after haggling of course!!

I do like to buy a top of the range car with all the extras factory fitted that's why I got a 2.2 T-spirit and a Yaris SR Nav. The sound systems on most cars can be improved on and of course the Satnav in my Avensis is rubbish but having travelled to most parts of the UK with work I don't really need one these days, I would swap the satnav for heated seats anyday for the winter, ah well!

Regards Pete.

Why not buy a cheaper standard model in white and just mod it with oem parts?

Mine was pretty standard but I've fitted a new stereo, xenon in both low and high beam and the front TTE Motorsport lip.

Here in Sweden the front lip cost about 180£ from the dealers and then I painted it myself, however I'm going to let a real professional repaint the whole front end come next summer because of some marks from bad parking from the previous owner. Also when I painted it, the colormatch was not perfect either.

I'm going to get the sideskirts later. The grill, I do not want. I like the white oem one, and the back part will just look weird without the sports exhaust so I will skip that completely. Still it will look really good, especially with larger rims.

http://www.garaget.org/?car=297761 - That's mine.

http://www.garaget.org/?car=227202 - The whole kit, except the back.

And the TTE rear upper wing is so close looking to the normal one it's not worth it imo.

Why not buy a cheaper standard model in white and just mod it with oem parts?

Mine was pretty standard but I've fitted a new stereo, xenon in both low and high beam and the front TTE Motorsport lip.

Here in Sweden the front lip cost about 180£ from the dealers and then I painted it myself, however I'm going to let a real professional repaint the whole front end come next summer because of some marks from bad parking from the previous owner. Also when I painted it, the colormatch was not perfect either.

I'm going to get the sideskirts later. The grill, I do not want. I like the white oem one, and the back part will just look weird without the sports exhaust so I will skip that completely. Still it will look really good, especially with larger rims.

http://www.garaget.org/?car=297761 - That's mine.

http://www.garaget.org/?car=227202 - The whole kit, except the back.

And the TTE rear upper wing is so close looking to the normal one it's not worth it imo.

True say GlooM...Buy a standard Avensis of what ever spec you want and kit it out with the genuine Motorsport kit...rang my toyota stealers today...quoted me £1000 including vat for the full kit (front skirt/rear skirt/side skirts/front grill/rear lip spoiler)...then spoke to the Toyota bodyshop who quoted me £700 just for the paint...and couldn't quote me for labour and just said its very expensive!!! They told me to find a vehicle with it pre-fitted, apparently he's worked for Toyota for 15 years and has only ever seen 1 avensis with a full kit!!! I don't know, just gotta keep loooking!

You buy the parts from toyota, then you hire someone to paint it for you, under the table. That's how it works. Offcourse paintjobs are expensive, but atleast over here, they try to sell the few original with bodykits overpriced but they still have the same engine etc so there's no special magic about them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links