Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hands Free

Gav rav

Hi all

My hands free has stopped working, has anyone else experienced similar? I have checked the bluetooth connection on phone and that's fine?

Cheers

Gav

Hi all

My hands free has stopped working, has anyone else experienced similar? I have checked the bluetooth connection on phone and that's fine?

Cheers

Gav

My retrofitted (but OEM Toyota ) one sometimes just cancels itself oot, Gav. As us golfers say when the baw goes in the watter....reload. Just put yer phone back in search mode...works for me.

Big Kev.

Cheers Kev

i just tried that but still no joy, i just tried putting it back in default and it just freezes when u press confirm?!

Also its not flashing up when u first start up to confirm if conection has been made or not?

Really weird as its always been fine?

Is it the phone's bluetooth that's stopped, or will it not pair to car when you search, matey ?

Stupid question - The "auto-connect" touchscreen button is not "off" is it?

Are you expecting the phone to connect automatically not long after ignition on? It won't if the yellow bar on the "auto-connect" button is not showing. You have to tell it to connect in that situation.

i just tried that but still no joy, i just tried putting it back in default and it just freezes when u press confirm?

Does that mean you've deleted the phone entry in the sat nav and then paired it again? How long did you wait after it "froze"?

My old phone would do that on pairing, but it was still actually paired. If you made a call on the phone, it would all be happy.

You haven't done anything like upgrade the phone firmware have you? Or updated sat nav discs?

Have checked and the autobutton is on, plus havnt done anything to the phone or upgraded the discs. It frozed for my entire journey to work which is half hour!

i really dont know what's happend to it and its really annoying as use it loads with work! :disgust:

• 1 month later...

Did you sort the problem ? Mine has done a similar thing and will not reconnect ! I've come away from it after an hour of messing about before I hit something, any ideas folks ?