Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Exhaust

corolla_tsport_54

• hi guys been debating recently whether or not to buy a tte exhaust for my e12 t sport, are they actually any good? i can get my hands on a brand new one for 242.62 , i cant seem to find any videos of sound etc anywhere so hopefully someone kind can post one up for me. thanks

hi yes i have tried YouTube but there are hardly any videos on there that are on the 1.8 t sport, and the couple that are on a tsport dont really show the sound outside the car only static revving, hence why posting on here. i also wanted someone who has one on thier car to tell me whether they are worth having or not

I thought i'd just go ahead and just order one of these and i'll probablly pop up a video of the sound etc, from what ive read online the general thought is you cannot get these anymore?? you can still order these from any toyota dealer (or kingo ;) ) part number for tte exhaust for a e12 t sport corolla is pz439-e9714-00 , whilst there i enquired about the tte front bumper........no longer availible, as i suspected!!!!! :crybaby:

cheers for that link bud but thats a cut and shut, not original tte ;). i have since got the tte, but upon fitting found that one pipe sat nearly 1/2 inch lower than the other. after a little bracket persuasion from my local exhaust centre i ended up with this.....very happy :) also sounds to follow.

Screenshot_2012-09-29-16-08-46.png

Looks good mate, as long as your happy with it, my back box has slipped to oneside also I need to get it straighted up, but its all part of the fun. Cant waiting to hear it on video :driving: